Friday, January 29, 2016

I never know what to title these things.

LOL at that one time I had a blog and actually used it. It's super funny (and WAY embarrassing) to go back and look at this, but whatevs. This is me. That was me. I did say and do that, haha.

I've been majorly slacking in the journaling department lately, but that's fine. I go through waves of journaling via a blog, instagram, and old school pen and paper. I guess I'm maybe going to try this blogging thing out again. Hmm. I give it one week ;)

It's raining here in Provo, and I'm still at school, even though the kiddies left almost three hours ago, and I'm not even being productive. Instead I'm just looking back on the spontaneous road trip to St. George that happened a few weeks ago (and wishing it was that warm here). Be jealous you don't go on road trips 20 minutes after deciding to go (no need to be jealous, just go do it yourself -- you won't regret it).




post signature