Friday, December 20, 2013

It's official!

The semester is over. My finals are over. Peace out Provo.... :) I am so so so stoked to go home. Seriously, I've never been more excited to go home before this year. I love Texas.

To celebrate finals being over I had some awesome "Madi time!" I made homemade popcorn, watched Netflix, read a book, packed, and cleaned. It was pretty great. And that was just on Thursday night. I've already said goodbye to Provo, taken a nap, and started being domestic. I can already tell it's going to be a great break.

I cannot wait for all the Christmas traditions, family time, and hitting up some of my favorite Texas restaurants. And don't forget the playtime with my nieces and nephew. Texas here I come!!

If you want to follow more of my adventures, follow me on twitter here!
post signature