Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's December!!

Dude. Y'all. You. Hey! Can you believe that it is already December?!? Lets be honest, I feel like its still......oh like August? Maybe September. Maybe. But it's officially Christmas season!!! Which is only the most wonderful time of the year!



If you know me at all, you know that I've been listening to Christmas music for a while already, and watching Hallmark Christmas movies since even before that, so yeah...you could say I'm pretty stinking excited about it being December. Let's just say, I already have 4 Christmas music playlists. And I've had those for a few weeks. Maybe a month. Who can really remember. If you want to join in on the Christmas music happiness, here y'all go. I use Grooveshark at work, so that's where I've been making them. Also if you have any Christmas music suggestions pleaaase hit me up. My favorite song currently is "When Christmas Comes to Town" from the Polar Express soundtrack.

Also, join in on the Elf Yourself magic!! I always love making these, and if you didn't hear earlier, my boss made me and my coworkers one! It was the best.

And now I can go drive around and look at Christmas lights and drink hot chocolate and it'll be great. I've been wanting to go look at Christmas lights for the last little while, but sadly people haven't really had them up until now... :D I'm like a kid in a candy shop.

And now I can finally change my computer desktop to a Christmas one, because Christmas makes the best backgrounds!

ANNNND...There are only 9 days of classes left, plus a week of finals, and we're done with the semester. It's crazy awesome. I get to go to TEXAS 3 weeks from today. Super stoked.
post signature
Don't get me wrong, Thanksgiving is awesome. And seriously, this week off (all my classes on Monday got cancelled, and I don't have classes of Fridays--Tuesday was Friday classes) was glorious. It was just what I needed to get through this last little bit. I spent all week with my cousins. It was awesome. But it just made me want to go to Texas and be with my parents and siblings and nieces and nephew even more. I. Am. So. Stoked.