Monday, June 24, 2013

Kickin' it old school

Oh yeah. This happened. And it was  G R E A T .  Some awesome roommate bonding-Sunday afternoon activities. It was a total girl day. Hair wraps and painting our nails. Yeah, that happened. Sometimes you gotta take some time for yourself, right? :)

Crysta, Britt and I made a summer bucket list. And HAIR WRAPS were definitely on it. Checking that one off. It was so much fun. You make them just like friendship bracelets. So easy! And so much fun. I've been wanting to do something with my hair for a while and my great friend Kenzie inspired me to get one. It's a easy way to spice up your summer hair, without having to bleach or dye it (because that was the other option...). Plus it's a lot cheaper :)

I'm in love. With my hair wrap. If you see someone running around P-town screaming about a hair wrap...it's probs me. No big deal.
post signature