Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I'm going to Boise, Idaho ... woohoo!

Has anyone seen the Singles Ward? Where the kid gets his mission call to Boise Idaho? Every time I hear of Boise I think of that.

I went on a road trip a few weekends ago with some friends to Boise to go boating. It was awesome! The water was coooooold, especially for this Texas girl. But it was so worth it.



We boated.
We grilled.
We watched movies.
We slept.
We ate.
We read.
We played.

All in all, it was a great weekend. So relaxing.
Every time I visit a real-actual house, I realize how much I miss real homes. I mean, my apartment is my home, but there's something different about a house.

But for reals. Where are y'all going to visit this summer?? Any awesome road trips or vacations planned? I'm hoping to go to California too! I've never been there...

post signature