Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tales of a Provo weekend

Saturday is a special day. It's the day I hung out with my awesome friend Shawn all day! We had a great time. We went on a lunch date to our favorite place...Chen's! (Summer bucket list #11) Then played mini golf (fo' free yo). Then got the best snow cones around town (Hokulia). Then went to Seven Peaks Waterpark and read books (fo' free yo). Lets just say...it was a bomb awesome day.


Monday I went on a hike with some of the coolest kids around. (Summer bucket list #1) We hiked down in Spanish Fork to the Fifth Water Hot Springs! (Summer bucket list #73) There were also cold springs. It was so much fun to hike, play around in the water, and become one with MN (mother nature, check the video if you're confused). But for reals. It was so much fun. Then I went to a bbq in the canyon where we threw around a frisbee and ate delicious food. (Summer bucket list #29) And I finished the day with some hot tub time!

My friends are so cool. But for reals. Check us out!


post signature