Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 things

I found this challenge to blog everyday of May. I think it's a pretty cool challenge and I really like some of the post ideas/prompts. So maybe I'll do a few here and there. Today I'm participating in her challenge.



10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY:

1. ice cream
But seriously guys. I love ice cream. BYU's Creamery makes the best flavor known to man...Graham Canyon!

2. facetime
I love facetiming my niece, nephew, siblings, and parents.

3. journaling
Oh man, I love me a good journal. I like to emphasize quotes and phrases in my journals by writing them differently or adding color. And here's some journal inspiration!

4. dresses with pockets
They're the best. we all know it.

5. laying on a blanket in the grass outside reading a book
I've been doing this lately, and it's amazing.

6. receiving letters
So old school, yet so exciting. For some of my friends (they're on missions for our church) this is the only way I hear from them and it's just so exciting to check the mail and have a wonderful letter waiting there for you. You never know quite when they're going to come. I love letters!

7. water bottles
It's such a random thing to love, but holy cow. I love me a good reusable water bottle. I have more than any one person should have (okay, it's not that bad... but I have at least three.)

8. Texas
Yes, I'm soooo proud of Texas and proud to be a Texan. If you need proof, or a good laugh at how ridiculous us Texan's are, check out my pinterest board. Mostly it makes me happy simply because it is home. It's where I grew up and figured out who I am. It will always hold a special place in my heart.

9. making stuff
Whether it be a craft, something I've sewn, or baked I love the accomplishment in making something wonderful. And love laughing at when I epically fail at making something. Pinterest fail anyone?

10. the gospel of Jesus Christ
My testimony of Christ brings me so much joy and comfort. I love the Book of Mormon, Bible and other scriptures too. I am so grateful to know of the atonement of Christ. I am proud to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know the Christ suffered for my sins, so that I can return to live with my Heavenly Father again one day.

post signature