Saturday, April 27, 2013

If you've had a birthday shout hooray.

...HOORAY!

Lately I've had no real drive to blog. Or even to journal (that one is kinda a big deal, I LOVE journaling and am constantly taking notes...so it's weird that I've just kinda been taking a little break lately).

Update: I survived another semester at BYU. My college career is half over. I start my program (Special Education) in the Fall and it will take 2 years to complete. Super super stoked about that. Also, since the semester ended, I'm already working on my summer to-read list!! I started using Goodreads a while ago and oh man, I LOVE IT. You can make a reading challenge/goal for yourself. So mine (which I set in the middle of a semester when I was a little overwhelmed...) is to read 12 books this year. I've already read 5. I even got a little gadget for it on the left side of my blog. If you use Goodreads, add me! If you like reading, got any good book suggestions!?

Guess who is wrecking havoc on Provo and American Fork, UT right now?! My parents, that's who. With them in town we've done some awesome fun stuff such as...

CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY!

Hit up the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. So pretty. So much fun.

And tomorrow we're checking out Goblin Valley and going hiking. I'm super excited!!
(Maybe I'll post about it sometime...maybe not. Ha!)

Also, sorry this post is soooo scatter brained and all over the place. Maybe next time I'll have had more sleep the past week...but don't count on it. :)
post signature

PS -- How do y'all like my new look?? Not going to lie...redesigning my blog is probably my favorite part of blogging.