Monday, March 11, 2013

Saturday is a special day

Saturday was a very special day because I went to my cousin's son's baptism! It was so neat. The spirit was so strong and I loved every minute of it. It reminded me of the great work missionaries are doing across the globe, especially my many friends on missions. Plus I got to see my awesome family! My grandpa is seriously the bomb, he's so cool! And so is my cousin Angie (it was her son getting baptized).



Oh and see, I'm holding myself to the outfit posting, at least a little bit. Haha and I even found someone to take pictures for me! Maybe next time I'll even go somewhere cooler looking to take pictures...but we'll see, that seems like a lot of work :) Just kidding.


Sweater J Crew Outlet | Shirt Old Navy | Pants Loft Outlet | Shoes Famous Footwear

post signature