Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's day and what-not

My job is the best, second edition.
I don't know if I've said this before, but I work at a copy center on campus here at BYU and it's the bomb. Here's why I'm loving it right now: we get to decorate for any and every holiday/season. We get to make birthday posters for our coworkers. We just get to do some awesome stuff.

So naturally we haaaad to decorate for Valentine's day. My boss, Fred, (he's the bomb, remember?) had the great idea that we make a fake-we-don't-actually-like Valentine's day wall. So we did. Full of meme's and what-not. And man, it's hilarious. If you can't read the top it says: happy valentine's day??

Then, the night crew made this oh so cute, lovey-dovey wall saying "love is in the air at cougar creations!" with pictures of all the engaged/married couples. Cute!

Then, the morning crew made a single wall. :) Naturally we had to find the most awkward, unattractive pictures of us. So highlight what people were missing out on.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Y'ALL!

post signature