Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back to school

...but really that just means 'back to procrastinating on homework.'

I kid, I kid. I've actually kept up really well. We're almost done with the third week of school and so far I am really loving my classes. I'm taking my last few generals, so a history class and two religion classes, then two special education classes and a weightlifting class. Woohoo for almost being done with all my generals :D Me = VERY HAPPY.

I don't know if y'all know this, but I'm studying Special Education and I love love love it. I'm just taking the pre-req's right now. But seriously, they're so cool. I love the discussions we have, and I even enjoy reading our textbooks (not always, but sometimes!), and pretty much they're just super duper cool classes and professors and classmates. So facinating!!


Oh yeah, so back to procrastinating.
So lately I've found a few new websites to keep me occupied:

Pinterest, You Are Drunk: Hahah similar to Pinterest Fail, but just related to all things dumb, random, and impractical on pinterest. There goes tonight's homework (just kidding!!).

Dear Girls Above Me: Okay this one sometimes is just soo dang ridiculous that I don't believe it. But nonetheless, still pretty funny, and took about 45 minutes of my time on day... don't judge.

This is Why I'm Broke: Simply the most random stuff available on the internet and where to buy it!

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries: A Pride and Prejudice based YouTube show. 'Nuff said.


So hopefully I'm not distracting y'all from whatever it is you're supposed to be doing, oh wait...that's exactly what I'm doing. Welp, good luck to you all!

post signature