Friday, December 28, 2012

Today feels like a groupon day

I've been having tons of fun down here in the great lone star state. And Christmas time is the best. Because of the music. The spirit. The decorations. The family time. [The sweets.] For Christmas, we exchanged some gifts, Santa came and brought some gifts, but most importantly we had an awesome time together. As a family. Had some friends over, and just shared in the wonderful Christmas spirit.
It was awesome.


Our family bonding for today was all supported by Groupon. We went bowling - Groupon! We ate pizza - Groupon! My brother and sis-in-law went to a movie - Groupon! Hahah, can you tell we really like Groupon?

Anyways, my nephew who is 1 and a half years old helped me bowl. He got my only spare throughout the two games we played. Seriously. The only reason I broke 50 points the second game was because of him... Have I mentioned I'm terrible at bowling? But anyways, here's an adorable picture of him watching the ball roll down the lane. I'm a proud little aunt... :)



post signature