Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The final countdown.

...to finals week. ha. ha. (okay not really funny, I know, just humor me..)

Eeeek. I can't believe the semester is almost over.
I'm so dang excited to be done.
I'm so dang excited to be home. In Texas. With my family!
I'm so dang excited to see my nephew.
I'm so dang excited for my sister to have her baby!
I'm so dang excited to meet my neice!!!!

So I don't know about y'all but I'm pretty dang busy these next two weeks with final projects, then studying, then finals.


And sometimes, you just need a break. Here are the things that are keeping me alive, well, and laughing!

Gif Humor.

I have recently acquired a gif addiction. They are hilarious. This is how I've been feeling lately.

It Just Gets Stranger.

This one takes a little longer to get into, but nonetheless hilarious. You at least need to read the Snuggie Texts part 1 and part 2. Also, Yahoo answers never fail to make me chuckle. Or really anything from his Messing with People list.

Suri's Burn Book.

Awesome pictures of famous people's kids and hilarious captions.

Just Say Amen Already.

Funny funny Mormon humor. We're all thinking it, they just say it.


Good luck with finals everyone!
If you're lucky and don't have finals for whatever reason, be dang grateful! :)

post signature