Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!

I hope your Thanksgiving was amazing!

I know mine sure was. My brother Brett, friend Monica (Momo!) and I went to my aunt's for some great food, family, and fun.

Check out this awesome video my cousin April made with her iPhone! I loved how she documented the entire day..so much fun!

We all kept forgetting it was a video haha...posing for pictures then realizing we could move. So much fun!


Brett, Monica, and I made pies the night before. Apple and pumpkin...and they were delicious!






To finish off my days of gratitude posts...

TWENTY ONE

I'm grateful for everyone in my life. Especially my siblings (and their amazing spouses) and my parents. They have taught me so so so much and I hope I can grow up to be just as amazing as everyone else in my family. They have been such great examples for me. They always give me the best advice. I LOVE Y'ALL!






Seriously. Mom & Dad. Thanks for everything y'all have taught me.
Ryan, Lainie and Braxton--can't wait to see you soon!!!
Aubrey & Michael (and baby!)--can't wait for y'all to be parents!!
Cam & Janet--I love getting to come to y'all's place all the time.
Brett--I love how often we hang out. You're the best!

All of y'all are the best family eva! :)


TWENTY TWO

Remember to live in Thanksgiving daily!
"We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count." -Neal A. Maxwell

post signature