Monday, November 12, 2012

Days of gratitude: twelve

Dude. FHE is great.
It's a way to take a break from school and work and junk to hang out with some friends, have a spiritual thought, do something fun, and eat good food!

Tonight we had a lesson on President Dieter F. Uchtdorf's talk Of Regrets and Resolutions from October 2012's General Conference, which is such a great talk! I want to make sure that I don't have regrets in this life, but that I enjoy life and fulfill my potential. I want to resolve to make and attain my goals in life in order to better myself. I want to become the person that God wants me to become!

After that we made HAND TURKEY'S!!! Seriously, I love drawing and coloring hand turkeys. Then we wrote things we are thankful for on them! So much fun.

And of course we had good food. One of our FHE "brothers" served a mission in Ecuador and made us a traditional Ecuadorian dish! Fried plantains with ketchup and mayonnaise on top. They were really good, plus it's always fun to have food from other countries.


Have you made a hand turkey yet? 

If you haven't, you should! If you have, share a picture of it!
Mine was modern, an Andy Warhol take on a turkey...random and fun colors.



post signature