Sunday, November 18, 2012

Days of gratitude: seventeen and eighteen

Man, its been a good weekend. I got to hang out with some awesome people. Especially my brothers Brett and Cameron and my sis-in-law Janet! Seriously. I'm so grateful for those three in my life. They got my back, they help me be happy, they are the best examples ever!! These are just a few of my amazing siblings, the ones out here surviving in the Utah winter! :)

Thanks for being the best siblings eva!!!










And today church was the bomb. We had an amazing Relief Society lesson on kindness. Oh my goodness, it's such a simple thing that we're taught since day one but it is so easily forgotten. I loved the emphasis on building each other up, being kind, and being understanding.
I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR KINDNESS!

Here is a quote that my mom and sister Aubrey shared with me:


post signature