Saturday, November 10, 2012

Days of gratitude: nine and ten

Bad blogger alert: I missed posting yesterday. But it was a Friday and I'm in college, that's a good excuse, right?

NINE

Last night was the Men's Basketball Home Opener! I love me some BYU Basketball!! My awesome cousin Andrea came down and went to the game with some friends and I. It was so dang fun. Plus they gave the entire student section sweet free tshirts, and who doesn't love a good free tshirt?! Seriously, family is awesome. And basketball is good.
SO GRATEFUL FOR BASKETBALL!
Oh and for the record, I do know that kid creep-creepin on our picture...




TEN

Today I'm grateful for BYU FOOTBALL!
I figured if I'm being grateful for sports, I might as well and go for two of my favorites! :)

Today is the last BYU home football game. It is going to be so dang cold and snowy and freezing, but I won't even care! Because it's football, and football is awesome.

The End. Now to go to something productive for the rest of the day... :)

post signature