Thursday, November 15, 2012

Days of gratitude: fifteen

Oh baby! I can't believe this month is half over. And the semester is almost over! And Thanksgiving break is next week. So stoked for everything coming up. It's definitely going to be a busy few weeks until classes end, but totally worth it.

CHRISTMAS TIME IS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!! :D I love Christmas!



Anyways, back to things I'm thankful for...
Today I'm sooo grateful for laughter. And specifically things that make me laugh. Lately it's been the following sites (seriously, they're hilarious!!!):

  • It just gets stranger: Snuggie Texts part 1 and part 2. So dang funny. My roommate Jamie showed me this in our 2 and a 1/2 hour class today and we were busting up laughing...and being a tad bit distracting, oops. It's a little long, but well worth it!
  • Just Say Amen Already: a blog written by a LDS convert commenting on how funny Mormon culture is.. oh man, my new guilty pleasure.
  • And finally... #whatshouldwecallme. Another animated gif site with hilarious captions. Thank you coworkers for showing me this one.
Hope you enjoyed some laughter today too! Got any funny jokes?? Please share!

post signature