Friday, October 12, 2012

Top five: Conference weekend

This last weekend was General Conference. It was such a spiritual weekend. I love getting to hear the prophets speak, I definitely used to take it for granted. I'm so thankful for General Conference weekend!!

MY TOP FIVE:


ONE: Getting to go to the conference center for Sunday morning's session with the roomies!




TWO: The missionary age getting lowered. Seriously, that's awesome!

THREE: Hearing and learning a ton of things that I have needed. It is so amazing, the Lord knows each one of us individually and knows what we need to hear. This conference I focused a lot on taking notes on what I felt from the spirit and promptings I received or things that were sticking out to me, instead of just generally taking notes here and there on what they were saying. It made such a difference. I was consciously listening to their talks and the spirit and making sure to pay attention to what the Holy Ghost was saying to me. Amazing.

FOUR: Seeing all of the gorgeous conference quote printables on pinterest... :) here and here are a few. So crafty, I just love it.

FIVE: Quotes quotes quotes... (And getting to see my notes in my journal...eek!!)
  • "May peace be with you this day and always."
  • "Strive more earnestly to become the person God wants us to be."
  • "It's not a race; it's a journey. Enjoy the moment."
  • "Serve with faith, humility, and a desire to do God's will."

post signature