Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Throwback Thursday: ARTHUR!


Last night Makenzie, our friend Garrett and I had an Arthur party. Yes, Arthur, the lovable aardvark from that PBS kids show. We seriously love Arthur, and don't deny it, you do to!! It's on Netflix and Youtube, so naturally we needed to watch it. College is the best.

Also, you know it's a great show when you're in college and watching a little kid show, and people walk into your apartment and instead of making fun of you they say "Oh my gosh! Is that [insert show name here]?! I LOVE [said show]!"Therefore Arthur is a great show because that my friends is exactly what happened. :)

In case you were wondering if the Backstreet Boys guest starred on an episode, they did. It's an hour long special...yeah, we watched it.

So that's one of my favorite shows from when I was a kid, what are some of yours?


post signature