Monday, September 24, 2012

Renamed!

As you may have noticed, I got a new blog name! And I redesigned it, all by myself too. Pretty exciting. It is really fun figuring out how to redesign it and it working. Quite rewarding, but maybe I'm just a nerdy-wanna-be-graphic-designer.

My blog name came from Elder Carl B. Cook's talk from the October 2011 General Conference, entitled It Is Better to Look Up. That is seriously one of my favorite talks.



I think it is important to look up in life because trials and hard times will inevitably come our way, but there is always something good to be found in each and everyday.

Sooo...

THIS BLOG IS ALL ABOUT LOOKING UP IN LIFE. SEEING THE GOOD THINGS IN EACH AND EVERYDAY, EVEN THE TERRIBLE ONES. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING POSITIVE GOING ON, YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE THE TIME TO SEE IT.

Enjoy my new design and name and everything. You can check out my new About Me page! And now I have links to my instagram, facebook, pinterest, and my mormon.org profile. Cool, huh?! All done by ME. Wooot woooooot!!

post signature

PS. Quote print found here. They have it in several colors too!