Saturday, September 29, 2012

Guys, I have a problem..

I'm obsessed with Texas. 


My mom and I were talking the other day and I was telling her that I just love Texas so much and that I want to live there someday. Not saying I won't live anywhere else, I'm willing to go where I need to and I'm sure I will love it, but I definitely want to go home eventually... :) I just loved growing up there so dang much. So anyways, back to a few highlights of my obsession...

ONE: I find Texan bloggers and just love them. My most recent find, Greetings from Texas. (My favorite post of her's...Texas Swag, which is part of the inspiration for this post)

TWO: I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to Texas, and yes it has quite a few pins on it... (Check it out if you want proof)

THREE: I just want cute Texas jewelry and clothes and decorations and everything.... Seriously, it is a problem.

So if for some reason you ever need to buy me a present...here are a few ideas :)



1. James Avery Texas Ring 2. Born & Raised Texas T-Shirt 3. Custom State Pillow 4. Texas Book Print 5. Texas Cutting Board 6. Texas Running Shorts

So now y'all all know the way to my heart..... I have problems, and I know it :)

post signature