Friday, September 14, 2012

Goggles.

So, school has started. Yay college. Sophomore year is going pretty good so far. But for the real reason I'm posting..

I'm in this art class. And it's amazing. Seriously, one of my favorite classes I'm taking/have taken! It's called Art for Elementary Teachers, and I'm not even an Elementary Education major, it just counts for my arts requirement. Essentially, we do arts and crafts everyday and talk about how to apply it to teaching kids the skills and concepts of art. Pretty dang awesome in my opinion.

So here are the things we've done the last few weeks in class:
We used cookies and dyed frosting different colors to make a color wheels.
Make collages of snakes using construction paper.
Made "goggles of enhanced perception" using found objects...

What do you think of my one-of-a-kind and oh-so-classy star goggles?

post signature

PS--Just in case you were wondering, I'm getting the best education! Arts and crafts for life. Can't every class be like this?