Sunday, September 30, 2012

3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies

It has been a while since I last posted a recipe, so here is today's Sunday Treat! Some awesome guys in my ward made these cookies with/for me. And seriously, they're so good (and easy to make!!!). I'm such a sucker for pumpkin! And cake mix cookies, need I say more?? Sooo....if you have these three things and about 30 minutes, you can have some great cookies! Here ya go:



Ingredients:
1 box of Spice Cake Mix
1 can of Pumpkin
1 bag of Chocolate Chips

Instructions:
1. Mix all three ingredients together.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
3. Enjoy cookies with friends and family!

You can also frost them with cream cheese frosting, but I preferred them without frosting! So there ya go. Now make some hot apple cider and cookies and have a movie party. It made such a fun Saturday night with friends!

Linking up to Addicted to Recipes: Scrumptious Sunday and Destination Craft: Cutesy Monday.

post signature