Saturday, July 21, 2012

The people around me

Seriously. I'm sooo thankful for everyone in my life.

This is what I got to wake up to today..my cute cute cute nephew! I'm going to miss him sooo much when I go back to school. I have loved getting to see him grow up this summer. He wasn't even walking when I first got home and now he's strutting his stuff all around town.

So many people made my day today! It was a busy day, but a good day nonetheless. So here are a few of them...

1. Braxton, Ryan, and Lainie
My dear nephew, and his parents (my brother & sis-in-law) too of course! We all had a sleepover last night and hung out this morning..just playing around and watching good movies. Can I say Angels in the Outfield?? Seriously. It's a classic.

2. Dad
My dad spent hours today checking my car and then teaching me all the things I need to know to keep up with the maintenance on it and such. I'm responsible, sometimes. Like I'm now an official car owner! Woot woot...pretty exciting. Pretty scary too though... :/

3. Momma & Papa Pepper
They came to dinner with my parents and I...and they all let me choose where to go! I wanted some good food that they don't have in Utah before I leave, so we went to Chicken Express. Seriously. So. Good. Can I say white cream gravy? Hahah if you don't know what I'm talking about you're seriously missing out on some gooooood fooooood.

post signature