Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Saturday Sewing Adventure

Today was just SEW MUCH FUN. Mainly because my Mom is the bomb dot come.

Tonight is my good friend Katie's birthday party! Soo Mother and I were trying to decide what to give her. Naturally we decided to make her something!

A laptop case!!!

So we got to sewing and ta da! Here's what we came up with...































We've made a few other laptop cases throughout the years...One for my sister, her friend, me, and my mom. Here is my laptop case, on the left, and Katie's on the right! I love that my mom is so crafty so that we didn't have to buy one of the typical [and NOT cute] laptop cases, but make one special for me!
































Whew, it's been a busy day. Now I gotta go get ready for her party :D

Happy birthday Katie dear...You rock!

post signature