Thursday, July 19, 2012

Packing.

Currently, I'm pretty busy. I'm moving in just a few short days, leaving home (once again) and it's hectic.

At the moment my room is a complete mess and will be until I move. Yay, NOT. Packing is no bueno. Clothes are all over the place and my bed isn't made. I'm trying to figure out what clothes I'll need within the next few weeks and what clothes I can just pack up to reunite with once I move into my new apartment (which I'm not doing for 3+ weeks). Living out of a suitcase for several weeks isn't that fun, but I'll deal. It's totally worth it to be back in Provo (have I mentioned that I can't wait!?)

The reason I'm going back to school sooo very soon is because...
My brother Cameron is getting married in 9 days. Holy cow!! I'm soo excited for them. Janet, my future sister-in-law, is seriously so cool. This last year we got to hang out a ton up at school and Janet and I were so tight! I cannot wait to have her as part of my family!
1. The first picture the three of us took! This was the very first time I had met Janet, needless to say I loved her from the beginning!
2. Just playing some games at Janet's parent's house. We were number one and beat everyone else!
3. Cam & Janet, such a cute couple.

So, after their lovely wedding I'm just going to stay up there and work at Cougar Creations!! I love my job. Seriously, it's the best.

Speaking of jobs...
Tomorrow is my last day of work at Powr-Flite, another one of my amazing jobs. It's totally a bittersweet moment for me. It was my very first job, right after I turned sixteen and I worked there all throughout high school (during the summers and school years) and they let me come back from college to work one more year. I'm definitely going to miss the people I've met there. It's been a great place for me to work and I've learned so much from my Powr-Flite family! Love y'all to death. Seriously.

I've been so lucky to have such great jobs and work with some down right amazing people. I'm sooo grateful for the different opportunities I've had! They have been exactly what I've needed, teaching me so many skills and just life lessons that I'll be able to use for the rest of my life.

Oh goodness, I should be packing right now, but instead I'm going to go watch some Netflix. :) I deserve a break. And a cookie too!

post signature