Thursday, May 31, 2012

T-Minus Two Weeks!

Only TWO weeks until my big brother, Brett, comes home from his mission.
I'M JUST A TINY BIT STOKED.






















Aren't we adorable!?
I love that picture of us.
So cute. So little. So innocent.

Yes Ms. Jamie Beck, I bought a maxi skirt and it's striped (I have an obsession with stripes) and here it is:























So down here in the great state of Texas I've been doing the following:

hanging out with family.

shopping.

seeing a few friends from school.

reading.

eating a lot of good food. (such as barbecue...oh how I've missed it!)

collecting laundry quarters.

working, a lot.

skyping my roommates. <3 y'all. taking my computer to the apple store, twice. going to the zoo.

swimming.

and straight chilling.

post signature


PS...
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL BRETT COMES HOME!!!!!!