Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm coming home..

Texas here I come!! I can't wait to be back in that wonderful Lone Star State!

Finals are over.
I've moved out.
I've said goodbye :(
Now it's time to leave.

Saying goodbye was pretty tough. I'm going to miss my roomies a ton! But I'll see most of them in the fall.. Danyelle will be greatly missed, but I couldn't be happier for her! The hardest goodbyes were to my boys. And by 'my boys' I simply mean all of my guy friends that are going on missions. They're going all over the globe and I'm sooo excited to hear what they do in these next two years.

My best friend Devon is going to Vera Cruz, Mexico!
















Daniel is going to Independence, Missouri!
















Christian is going to Rome, Italy!
















Just a few of my little missionaries.. Oh baby! They're going to do great things. :)

post signature