Sunday, March 18, 2012

Quick College Update

Well it's pretty late, (as in it is actually Saturday night but according to the time it's Sunday morning) but April said I haven't posted in FOREVER so I decided to put up a little update.. :) So it's going to be VERY short. Haha

College is AMAZING. I LOVE BYU. It's the best place in the world. Okay maybe not the world, but man it really is pretty dang great. I really have loved being up here.

My freshman year of college is almost over.. I can't believe it! Only 5 weeks left and I'll be back in the great Lone Star State. It will be fun to be home for the summer, exciting things are happening (more on that later though!), but I will definitely miss all of the great friends I have made up here.

THE ROOMIES
Sierra, Danyelle, Jamie, Me, Christina, and Sophia

THE FHE FAMILY

THE ROOM
Though it actually has stuff hanging on the walls now... You get the picture :)

THE FIRST DAY



THE CRAZINESS THAT IS COLLEGE LIFE:

Fall Fest

Mess Fest

General Conference

True Blue Football

First Snow of the Year

Salt Lake City Trip

Christmas Party

Las Vegas Trip

Sledding

Girl Dates

More later, but right now I need to go to sleep!

post signature