1. Oreo Truffle Balls (or whatever you want to call these delicious treats!)
If you haven't made them.. you should! They took me and my friend Kalee about 45 mins to make, but we were going really slow. And they're just delicious.
So recipe real quick:
-1 package of Oreos [we used double stuff!!]
-1 package of Cream Cheese [off brand is cheaper ;)]
-1 package of Almond Bark or Chocolate Chips
-Sprinkles!! [optional--but very cute!]
Put the cookies in a gallon sized bag and crush them up with a rolling pin.
Next mix the cookie crumbs and the cream cheese together in a mixing bowl.
Form approx. 1 inch balls. I would grease your hands before you do this just to make it a little bit cleaner.
Melt the almond bark/chocolate chips--mixing it every 30 secs. or so!
Dip/cover the balls with the chocolate and place on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
Sprinkle to your hearts content!!
Then put them in the fridge or freezer! Enjoy :)
2. Yummmmmy in my tummy dinner made by my mommy!
Loaded baked potatoes with smoked brisket annnd everything. A real Texas meal!
3. Church [with Kalee!!] and some other old friends.
Church is amazing. Literally. No matter where you go, it's there. True, full, and the same!
4. Getting to hold my gorgeous nephew all day! [okay not really but for a looonnnng time!]
Look how cute we are!!
5. Registering for classes for fall semester!! [My first semester of college..AH!!]
I can't wait to be up there with my big brother Cammy Cam!!
6. THE MAVS WINNING THE NBA FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOYAAA!!!!! Let's go MAVERICKS!!! First time in franchise history.
I love Dirk. And Barea. And Kidd. And Terry.
I LOOOOOVE THE MAVS!
..Can you tell I like basketball?!?
7. Relaxing before and after church with the people I love. My Family :)
I'm cliché..get over it! ;) But it's soooo true.
My brother and his wife come over almost every Sunday and hang out with me and my parents and we always have such a blast together!!
8. Deleting over 200 friends on Facebook. Hahaha.
This might be mean sounding.. but it's really not!
They were the people that I barely knew or knew of or something.
And let me tell you.. deleting people makes you feel realllly happy.
Or maybe I'm just a sick person.
..NAAAH. That can't be it!
9. My parents snoring on the couch next to me right now.
Gotta love 'em!
10. The fact that I can actually say I'm a high school graduate.
Just waiting to go to college! One of the moms at church today was just saying I'm in limbo, waiting. She said that her friends always called it "BM"--before marriage! AH!!! Now I'm really going to get hounded about that.. eeek :)
See.. That's Madi the mature graduate!! :):)