Thursday, May 19, 2011

Here's what I wore yesterday... [Can you tell, I'm attempting to be a better blogger ;)]
This is probably one of my favorite outfits ever! 
I've had this shirt for a while and I love it.
It's extremely comfy, but it wasn't very flattering before.

So then I went and for me a cute brown braided belt (from Gap).
And used this tutorial from Clothed Much.
And now it's cute.
And flattering!
And comfy!! 

Reminds me of something Kelli would wear.. ha!


 It's going to be a great day. Wanna know why?
Today I get to go see my new nephew!! I'm so so soo excited...you don't even know.
I have my last choir concert ever tonight. Way sad. But it's exciting.. it will be pretty fun.
Mom and I are going shoppppping. 
And..I don't have to go to school for long!
And our seminary teacher brought us donuts!! [Early morning seminary is hard. and tiring. but very very worth it!]