Monday, May 9, 2011

5 Lovely Things

I think I'm trying to make up for my lack of blogging lately.. :)


5 LOVELY THINGS FOR TODAY!


1. APEX BACKPACK  [from LL Bean]
I want this backpack. For college. [yet another example of how I am a dork!]

2. NEW LEAF FOLDING TOTE  [pattern from Heather Bailey]
My mom and I are going to make this tote bag out of the cutest oil cloth we got at City Craft. If you're ever in Dallas, make sure you go visit.. they have the cutest stuff ever!! [But we're going to leave off that front folding pocket thing.. It's the cutest.

3. BOYFRIEND JEANS.
Need I say more??  [1. Levi's 501 Boyfriend, 2. Downeast Basics Boyfriend, 3. Levi's 501 Boyfriend]

4. DON'T FORGET CARDI  [from Downeast Basics]
Come on.. it's sooo cute. Who doesn't want a sweater that ties with a bow!?

5. SATURDAY MARKET BAG  [pattern from Heather Bailey]
Here's another pattern from Heather Bailey that I've been wanting  f o r e v e r .  Soon enough I'll have it.. I'm sure of it ha!

Happpppy Day.