Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lovely Lovely Things!

So, I'm pretty darn happy right now! Here is why:


+GENERAL CONFERENCE.. it ROCKS! Via



+Having the sis & hubby and the bro & wifey all at home!


+Getting my mandatory NHS hours done this afternoon w/great friends!


+Getting to sign up for housing on Monday AND there are still 3 beds left in the hall I really want, and 12 in my second choice! [+ I have the first time on Monday!!]


+Ice cream = Yum!


+SPARKLY PINK TOMS FOR PROM! Via



+And this lip stain! They are way coooool!! [Also for prom..can you tell I'm getting ready for it?]


+Tessa's amazing bun that I have been sporting for 4 of the past 5 days! So cute.. Check it out!

+Mormon Prom is next Friday and I cannot wait! 

+Painting my nails during conference.. :)

This is going to be a GREAT weekend!