Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a Weekend!

So I've been busy. Thursday we had to celebrate getting into BYU! Friday I went out of town and got back Saturday. And Sunday [today] we had church, then Linger Longer [pot luck!], then had to go home to make treats for the SED/Fireside [Sunday Evening Discussion]! 


THURSDAY!
Celebrating BYU!!! We went from FREAKING OUT..
 To.. CELEBRATING! 


FRIDAY/SATURDAY!
Katelyn, her mom, and I ventured to San Antonio--the home of the Alamo [remember it!] We went to 3 outlet malls [1 Friday and 2 Saturday!] and to WICKED on Friday night. it. was. amazing. period, the end. I've seen it before but it had the best Galinda/Glinda I've ever seen! Then Saturday night she, Amanda, and I went to our friend Zander's house for a fire with s'mores and fun!


At the outlets I got.. a COACH Purse [$58! A steal really..] and 2 Bath and Body Works Lotions and 1 spray [<$10!!!] So, I think I did really well!

ALAMO!!!


SUNDAY!
Oh man.. Rachel, Amanda, and I had to make treats.. plus we looked really cute, so naturally pictures were necessary!



MAILBOX!
Shirt-Target $8?, Skirt-Target $6, Shoes-DSW







BYU COUGARS!!