Tuesday, February 8, 2011

hello there!

Well I've been secretly stalking many o' blogs out there and have possibly decided it's my turn. I'm not sure what to do with this yet, but first I'll introduce myself with a picture and some thoughts.
I'm Madison.
A 17 year old (going on 18 here pretty soon!) high school senior.
I'm a yearbook editor and a choir member.
I work part time after school and deal with everything else in my life right now.
I love taking pictures and my love for sewing is growing.
I was born and raised in Texas and love it with all my heart!
My mom and I go on weekly lunch dates and I tell her everything.
I get up at 5 am to go to seminary everyday before school, willingly!
I love my crazy, half print/half cursive handwriting--it's a hot mess.
I love my friends and most importantly my family. They are the most important people to me. They are who I tell exciting news to first, they are the people who's opinions truly matter to me, and they are great examples for me.
I'm the little one in the front center!
Hello World!