So, I say read, but there were definitely a few of those who I just skimmed through... Oops. They were rough.
When my roommate starts reading, at night, she often starts falling asleep. And I am definitely not. Usually I go to bed pretty early, except when I'm into my book. If I'm into my book, I'll keep reading it until I finish it or until I find a good stopping point (which is usually the end of the book). So maybe I stayed up until 4 am last weekend reading a book because I couldn't stop until I finished the book.
Anyway, books I read in January:
- Winning Mr. Wrong -- 2 stars
- The Ball's in Her Court -- 3 stars
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban -- 5 stars (maybe I'm a huge reader and have somehow gotten to this point in my life without having read the Harry Potter books...it's a problem and I am currently remedying the situation)
- Someone Else's Fairytale -- 4 stars
- Nobody's Damsel -- 3 stars
- Out of My Mind -- 4 stars